AEP Home Page
- Bear Warning - Canmore Nordic Centre and Grassi Lakes Day Use Area
- Bear Closure - Ford Knoll Trail / Forgetmenot Pond Access Road
- Bear Closure – Valleyview Trail
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Low river flows in Alberta’s Eastern Slopes Fish Management Zones have triggered a fishing advisory.
- How can we make the My Wild Alberta site better? Take this short survey and have your say!
- Share your feedback for the Draft Grizzly Bear Recovery Plan. The survey is open until July 15th, 2016.
- Alberta commits to a new strategy for woodland caribou range protection.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.