AEP Home Page
- Oct 5, 2015: Bear Advisory - Shannon Terrace Day Use Area
- Sep 29, 2015: Bear Closure - Chester Lake Day Use Area and Trail
- Sep 14, 2015: Cougar Advisory - Votier’s Flats/Shaw Meadows
- Sep 12, 2015: Bear Closure - Grizzly Creek
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Do you know Alberta’s current hunting regulations for sharp-tailed grouse? Hunters must comply with the hunting moratorium for these grouse in selected WMUs.
- The Alberta Parks Volunteer Conference, held in Wetaskiwin Sept 25-27, was a forum for Parks volunteers to share knowledge and receive recognition for their amazing
- If you haven’t had a chance to give your feedback on the draft recovery plan proposed for the slender mouse-ear-cress, the survey is open until October 3rd, 2015
- Learn about the endangered Porsild's bryum – a moss which is one of 10 plant species that are at risk in Alberta
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
Programs and services aimed at reducing and/or managing greenhouse emissions across all sector’s of Alberta’s economy.
Albertans have high expectations that we excel at both energy production and environmental protection – we can have it both ways.
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.
Water for Life
Share responsibility for a healthy, secure, sustainable water supply – our quality of life depends on it.
Keep update to date on wildfire information, maps and data.