AEP Home Page
- Lake Aeration and Stocked Fish Mortality – Beaver, East Dollar, Fiesta, Ironside, Miller’s, Mitchell and Muir Lakes
- Bear Closure – Sibbald Flats Area
For details on these and other notices, see:
- Consult the AQHI to stay informed about the air quality and health situation in your community.
- The provincial Land Trust Grant Program plays an important role in Alberta’s land conservation efforts.
- Minister Phillips visits an Alberta family to share details about the provincial carbon levy rebate program.
- Alberta's 2016 Budget plan includes investments in climate leadership, parks conservation and flood mitigation.
2013 Flood Recovery
Programs that respond to the immediate needs of our citizens and stabilize Alberta’s infrastructure and communities.
Bow Habitat Station
Explore and investigate Alberta’s fish, wildlife, water and aquatic ecosystems at Bow Habitat Station!
My Wild Alberta
Information for anglers, hunters and trappers – access Alberta’s hunting & fishing regulations and buy your licences online!
Plan your outdoor adventure! Find Alberta parks and trail reports, reserve campsites, and more!
Learn how to provide feedback on efforts regarding Alberta’s air, biodiversity, land and water.
The Public Lands Administration Regulation (PLAR) allows government to better manage Alberta’s landscape.